He tenido la sensación de que me salpicaba el agua del mar.Besos.
Teresa, thanks for this trip, it really refreshed me!
Hermosa natura que nos abraza , bendita Madre tierra
Teresa, wonderful photos—I especially like the ones with the sea! Such beauty; I imagine it must be magical in person. Wishing you a lovely rest of the summer, my friend!
Interesting seas with the water lashing up against the rocks.
The landscape looks very harsh. I can imagine it's very windy out there on the coast. Hugs.
Beautiful coastline, love the photos. Take care, enjoy your day!
These rugged coastal areas are truly magnificent. I am glad that you stopped to take pictures, Teresa. Muchos besos - David
hermoso mar y hermosas plantas
Unas bellas imágenes costeras en las que captaste al Cantábrico en su salsa.Saludos.
These are wonderful views, a nice coastline.All the best Jan
Gracias por vuestros comentarios. Abrazos y besos.
He tenido la sensación de que me salpicaba el agua del mar.
ResponderEliminarBesos.
Teresa, thanks for this trip, it really refreshed me!
ResponderEliminarHermosa natura que nos abraza , bendita Madre tierra
ResponderEliminarTeresa, wonderful photos—I especially like the ones with the sea! Such beauty; I imagine it must be magical in person. Wishing you a lovely rest of the summer, my friend!
ResponderEliminarInteresting seas with the water lashing up against the rocks.
ResponderEliminarThe landscape looks very harsh. I can imagine it's very windy out there on the coast. Hugs.
ResponderEliminarBeautiful coastline, love the photos. Take care, enjoy your day!
ResponderEliminarThese rugged coastal areas are truly magnificent. I am glad that you stopped to take pictures, Teresa. Muchos besos - David
ResponderEliminarhermoso mar y hermosas plantas
ResponderEliminarUnas bellas imágenes costeras en las que captaste al Cantábrico en su salsa.
ResponderEliminarSaludos.
These are wonderful views, a nice coastline.
ResponderEliminarAll the best Jan
Gracias por vuestros comentarios. Abrazos y besos.
ResponderEliminar